- To support diverse needs of the students and the faculty members.
- To make library as quality knowledge resource centre.
- To support the learning process of all the users through provision of knowledge / Information through conventional / non conventional media.
- To meet information needs of the students, faculty and teaching community to support their developmental /programming activities.
- To respond effectively where ever possible, to the knowledge/ information needs of the research and development.
- Facilitates faculty members to advance their profession through innovative practice, publication in scholarly journals, participation in academic conferences, and leadership in professional organizations.
- Incorporate new technologies and services to help students, faculty and staff discover, create and disseminate knowledge.