- The Central Library, PSCMRCET is one amongst major technological libraries in the area of engineering and technology.
- The Library was established in 2008.
- Located in the western wing of the block, the central library has a floor area of more than 711 sq. mts.
- The Library is well equipped with modern facilities and resources (print and electronic) in the forms of
- Books - 26522
- Titles - 3772
- Rare Books - 69
- Journals- 68
- Project Reports- 1568
- Mini Projects- 318
- CDROMs, DVD-ROM - 658
- Previous question papers
- SC & ST Book Bank - 3025
- Our library operations have been computerized using Ezlibrary software package. In addition to the central library, Every department has its own departmental library.
- The Library has high speed Internet facility for 20 Systems with 50 Mbps.
- All the Student and Staff Members can use the facility on Library working hours.
- All The E-Journals and articles can be downloaded in the Browsing Centre. For using the Browsing service.
- It has also developed a full-fledged Digital Library equipped with necessary modem equipment in order to provide various digital mode Library services. NPTEL facility (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) to access video lectures Digital Library section of the Central Library has developed an institutional digital repository using open source software D Space, which preserve the institute's intellectual output for campus wide access and digital preservation for the posterity.
The central library is opened from 8.30 A.M. to 7.00 P.M on all working days. Reprography facilities are available in the central library for the benefit of the students. The digital Library section has 20 exclusive systems with internet connectivity; the students can browse the internet and can also download useful information, during their free time.
- Library & Information Centre provides uncompromising information and intellectual requirements to its students and faculty with an user-friendly approach. It offers a fully integrated and dynamic environment for conducting academic study. Multiple copies ensure that resources are easily available in Reference Section and Stock Section as well. Beside this, it provides Lending of books and journal back volumes, reservation of books, photocopying, CD/DVD and Internet services, etc.
Visit library a day keeps your mind fresh and update."