FUNCTIONS OF WGC/ICC
- Investigating reported cases of acts of sexual harassment of girl students and women faculty, if any, and taking necessary action.
- Providing information regarding counseling and support services on the campus.
- Promoting awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives that encourages and fosters a respectful and safe campus environment.
- Holding regular quarterly meetings even if there are no complaints.
- Organizing various workshops, seminars and conferences to acquaint women regarding their rights.
- Ensuring fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.