The goal of Training & Placement Cell is to provide world-class training and employment opportunities to PSCMR Students in Leading Organisations. A full pledged placement cell is functioning in our college with a full time placement officer.
AIM:The aim of the placement cell is to provide the necessary information and skills to the students to compete in the market and find a placement. Those considering careers in education and related fields are offered detailed career guidance at the Training & Placement Cell. All counsel is based on advanced placement statistics and an envisioned view of future and educational and industrial trends. The goal is to help build a long term career in leading organisations and not just place the students.
Our Training and Placement Office performs the following activities:
- Training to meet diverse needs of industry.
- Invites various Industries for campus recruitment.
- Provides Effective Training in the areas of CRT, Technical, Interview Skills
- Workshops and Seminars to enhance the student skills and learning capabilities
- Encouraging Students to attend Off-Campus Interviews
- Instant Training & Practice Sessions based on the Company requirement
The objective of the T&P Cell is to accomplish the following:
- Follows a policy of ‘One Person One job’.
- The Training & Placement service facilitate contacts between companies and graduates throughout the year.
- It also conducts parents meetings.
The Facilities Provided for the Training:
- Everyday Practice Tests on CRT & Technical
- Online Practice Tests
- Collaboration with National & International Testing Agencies to provide assessment tests
- Some of the Assessment agencies are WHEEBOX, COCUBES, COSTUCO, NAUKRI
OUR REPUTED COMPANIES
The Schedules of Training
The Schedule of Training Classes for All branches of Engineering are: The Technical Training will be given along with regular class work with an extra hours of Two Hours per day.
Department In Charges:
|2||ECE||Mr K.SUNDAR SRINIVAS|
|4||CIVIL||Mr M Sudhakar|
|6||MBA||Mr J Naveen Gupta|
|7||DIPLOMA||Prof. G. Santhanam|