SC/ST welfare cell has been constituted in the college campus to resolve all the affairs and problems related to the SC/ST students and faculties. The committee would be responsible for maintaining communication with and advising the institution's Administration and the governing body in planning and monitoring progress for BC, SC, ST, Minority students. It performs the following functionalities.
- To bring the students belongs to BC, Minority and SC/ST community at par with the main stream student body.
- To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non academic matters.
- To monitor the implementation of reservation policy in the institution.
- To provide information regarding counselling and support services on the campus.
- To provide information regarding Government social welfare scheme for eligible students and support services on the campus.
- To hold regular quarterly meetings even if there are no complaints.